How it works
As an international recruitment consultancy our candidates are widespread. As a result of this, we are sometimes unable to organise an in-person interview, at least initially. Rather than relying on a phone call, or limiting our reach by ruling out candidates who can’t reach our offices, we found another way.
To accommodate candidates who are restricted by location or limited on time we have the facility to organise video interview with our clients. Rather than a live, conversational call, we can send an invitation for a candidate to record answers to key sector specific questions via video at a time that suits them.
To replicate interview conditions as closely as possible, we can choose to limit preparation times for each question and cap the number of allowed recording attempts. This allows us to thoroughly examine preparation, personality and technical knowledge remotely, to an unparalleled level.
This process is equally beneficial to both ends of the spectrum, both candidates and clients. For candidates, it represents the opportunity to display their skills and characteristics outside of their CV. The resulting recording of this allows the authentic interview reactions to be shared with clients, allowing an informed opinion to be built prior to their own screening methods.
Our aim is to be as flexible as possible for both parties. Every challenge provides the opening for a solution.
Benefits for clients
- View the interview anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Quick assessment of skills, personality, energy
- Potential to determine cultural fit before an interview
- Allows quick engagement with passive clients
- Videos can be shared with colleagues
Benefits for candidates
- Showcase your personality and energy
- It's easier to stand out through video
- Present your strongest skills
- Interview at a time that suits you